Day keeps on running; The situation keeps on changing, Expenses keep on increasing,
but how about our job and salary???
I know it’s the most significant question mark for many people life now.
But all the above can sort out easily by only one way that “ONLINE BUSINESS.”
In the future, without online, there will be nothing. So we have to adapt and update ourselves to this growth.
In the last few years, many people have started doing online businesses using their websites and blog.
But many of them failed and gave up their business, and some of them still struggling.
You know WHY?
The reasons are,
- They did not give importance to Keyword.
- They simply did like others and waited for the positive Result.
- Lack of consistency to get the Result.
- It might be a budget issue.
- Not able to fight with competitors.
- They did not start with a proper procedure.
- Wrong guidance.
Creating a website or blog is not a big issue nowadays. Everything is available as a template in the online market, but finding a better keyword to get a rank in the Search Engine Result Page (SERP) is more complicated.
To be at the top on the SERP list is most important than creating an excellent blog.
No worries. Even this difficult can sort out by using many SEO tools available in the online market with a low budget and some free of cost.
Here I am going to explain to you Step-By-Step how to improve your site’s SEO by using FREE and Paid SEO tools. You can choose according to your budget.
What are the best SEO tools to Analyze’s keyword research?
- SEMrush (I’ve been using)
- Ahrefs (I’ve been using)
- Keyword planner
- Google Trends
- Keyword Generator
- Keyword Sheeter
Before popup my explanation about SEMrush, let me tell you why we chose SEMrush among the above-listed tools though we have FREE keyword research tools.
The reason why we chose SEMrush:-
1st reason: look at the below graph. The Result received from Google trends. Who is at the top of current marketing?
2nd reason: check the number of keywords results from various sites for the same niche!!
3rd reason: Can’t compare the features provides by the SEMrush!!!
I hope you got it and get ready to read further.
Thanks for understanding, let me walk with you to read and complete this article.
- What are the best SEO tools to Analyze’s keyword research?
- 1. What is SEMrush?
- 2. What is SEMrush used for?
- 3. How does SEMrush works?
- 4. How to use SEMrush in a tricky way?
- 5. What Are The Pros & Cons?
- 6. Final Words:
- 7. FAQ?
1. What is SEMrush?
What is SEMrush? Wow! What an excellent level of your curiosity !!
Fantastic if you have this question in your mind, trust me seriously; you are 50% ahead of your competitors.
SEMrush is an incredible all –in –one SEO tool that helps you to improve online visibility, discern marketing insights, keyword analysis, monitor your competitor’s keyword strategy, and analyze massive amounts of SEO data related to your sites.
Content marketers widely use it to frame a precise workable strategy based on several insanely useful parameters.
Can you believe it? Everything is playing on a single platform.
2. What is SEMrush used for?
SEMrush is an SEO tool that is used for performing keyword research, tracking the competitors’ keyword strategy, running an SEO audit of your blog, finding out backlinking opportunities, and many more related functions. S
SEMrush is trusted by several internet marketers worldwide, including multiple businesses, both big and small. Major companies that leverage the power of SEMrush include Philips, PayPal, Forbes, Hyatt, etc.
SEMrush has a colossal database of more than 46 million domains and 120 million keywords.
It provides valuable insight in tracking many parameters like the organic ranking of a domain or landing page URL on Google’s Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs), AdWords ads and their positions, CPC ads, competitor analysis, and more.
Commonly with the help of SEMrush, we can find highly profitable keywords for any niche related to any business.
Mainly it helps all levels of bloggers and marketers to get top rank in Search Engines Result Page.
In a nutshell, SEMrush works as a spy on your competitions by estimating competitor’s current website traffic, top keywords, backlinks, and so on.
3. How does SEMrush works?
It works as a vital role in boosting the site’s SEO in the search engine by doing the following shuffles.
- To find valuable Keywords
- To conduct Site Audits
- To Understand site’s performance
- To track Keyword rank
- To earn the valuable Backlink
- To register Site positioning
- To get ideas for Content creation
- To analyze competitively
- To make domain comparison
- To get fresh and accurate data
- Advertising analysis tools (to find the best performing ads)
- Domain comparison and the list goes on
4. How to use SEMrush in a tricky way?
SEMrush has plenty of tools (i.e., all in one device) to generate keywords and data to boost your site’s SEO.
But I will not explain all tools in this article itself. I am going to tell you Step-by-Step how to use SEMrush in a tricky and short way to get the best results ever.
Tool #1 : “Keyword Magic.”
Tactic #2 : “Organic Research.”
01. Keyword Magic Tool:-
One unbeatable thing about using SEMrush is it helps you access the Keyword Magic tool for researching keywords.
Just one main Keyword is enough to get and load N numbers of keyword ideas when you access the Keyword Magic tool.
Let me show you how to use the Keyword Magic tool of SEMrush to get better keywords.
Pick the Keyword Magic tool as shown below,
(Open up Dashboard – Keyword research – Keyword Magic Tool)
Let’s move to the next step (#1)
Just enter your Main Keyword, change the country(target audience) you need in the database area, and hit it on the search key.
For instance, You will get the results as below, I typed “Affiliate Marketing” as a main keyword.
20,262 Keyword ideas!!! Getting shocked!!!
Usually, the SEMrush keyword magic tool generates overall keyword terms based on your main Keyword.
To find the best Keyword among them, we can simplify it easily by using some advanced filters.
Before the next step, let me tell you the FOUR major essential factors that need to consider while finding better and right keywords.
- Monthly Volume – Should be less than 1000
- Key Difficulty (KD) – Should be less than 50
- Google Trending status – Should be High
- Cost per click (CPC) – Should be High
If you select the Keyword with the above criteria, you can attain SEO rank as you expected.
Let me help you to apply the above factors in our researching procedures.
Let’s move to the next step (#2)
First, choose the volume filter to enter Min as 100 & Max as 1000, apply and see the Result.
You can see the Result as below,
With the help of one filter, we brought down the number of keywords less to get the right term.
Let’s move to the next step (#3)
In the same way, just change the Key difficulty maximum limit as 50 to get low competitive keyword ideas.
You can see the Result as below,
See, by applying two filters, we almost found better keywords, but the game is not over yet. We need to fulfill two more steps to grab the final keywords.
Let’s move to the next step (#4)
Choose some suitable keyword terms from the above results and check the Trend graph below to analyze the current trending status of your Keyword.
You can see the Result as below,
Let’s move to the next step (#5)
Now its time to go for the next step that is choosing Keyword based on Cost Per Click (CPC) value.
You can see the Result as below,
I hope you found such a better keyword. You can choose primary and sub-keywords accordingly.
Keyword Magic tool is one of the best methods to find the right Keyword. But researching Keyword is not over yet here.
If you want, you can stop it here, but find a keyword in more depth; then, you have to go a little more.
Based on your requirement, you can use other filters to get more results on researching.
Let’s move to the next step (#6)
- Questions based Keywords – long tail keyword
- Phrase match keywords – Exact Keyword
- Related keywords – Similar Keyword
All the above filters are handy to get SEO rank.
02. Organic Research:-
Pick the Organic Research tool as shown below,
(Open up Dashboard – Competitive research – Organic Research)
This tool will help you to find the list of all keywords using by your competitor for ranking.
Let me show you how to use this Organic Research tool of SEMrush to find the competitor’s keywords.
Just enter your competitor’s domain name in the organic search box and apply search. Instantly you will get the list of all keywords using by your competitors for ranking.
Click on the keywords to get hidden great list of all keywords and ton of useful data such as
- CPC value
- SERP features
- Monthly search volume
I hope you have not seen this list before.
That’s it. Pick the Keyword from the above list and check it a magic tool to find low competitive keywords to attain better results in SEO Rank.
5. What Are The Pros & Cons?
- Money savings: Since we are getting all tools in one platform, no need to spend extra money.
- User Friendly: Newbie can use it.
- Profitable Keyword: Easy to find Highly profitable keywords.
- Keyword tracking: Easy to track your keyword ranking.
- Popular SEO tool: SEMrush is a more popular SEO tool.
- Non-availability of Backlinks data: due to the non-availability of accurate backlink data, it is difficult to know how many backlinks have to give to reach the first page. But in Ahrefs, it shows based on keyword difficulty. (Image attached below for your understanding)
- Loss of Time: Need more time to use and understand the tools since SEMrush has many tools.
- Price: Though SEMrush has many tools, the price value is quite high for Beginner.
- Graphical Data: Graphical data are not up to level like Ahrefs.
- Keyword for Youtube: Need to improve this section like keywordtool.io site.
6. Final Words:
We know that amazing content is essential to hold on to your visitors, gaining leads, sell products, and positively associate with your brand.
If you are an internet marketer, an online business owner, or a blogger, you will discover that SEMrush is vital to your plans.
It distinguishes the keywords applied by your competitors that get them the most maximum traffic and pinpoint more select advertising opportunities.
Further, SEMrush conducts comprehensive SEO audits to guard you against Google algorithms and helps you create a much better link building strategy.
01. Can I use SEMrush free trial?
Yeah, you can get access for FREE 7 days trial to know about this tool before purchasing.
02. What can I do with a SEMrush free account?
Until completion of your trial period, you can use all the tools like a premium monthly plan. Even you can try the above-explained methods in these seven days to know more what is SEMrush.
03. How much does SEMrush cost?
SEMrush offers three best plans as Pro, Guru & Business.
The price depends on the plan you choose, whether you need monthly or yearly.
SEMrush Plan and Price table.
Be honest and do honestly. You will get rich.
I hope this article will change your current life.
- How to Earn $500 per day in Just 3 Steps (No skills & No Investment).
- Earn $150 in 3 hours (No skills & No Investment)
- Best Data Entry Typing Jobs to earn $25/ Hour (No Investment)
Now it’s your turn!!!
My hearty wishes.